It's Almost Tuesday is a fictional story based on true events of abuse within the Texas Foster Care System. The story is written as if told by an 8 year old foster child using his exact words whenever possible.
Tuesday to Tuesday
Get To Know Us
- Victims of Arson Want to Thank Fire Department With $1million Goal on Go Fund Me Page
- Would you trust CPS to take YOUR child? POLL RESULTS ARE IN
- Is Obama setting himself up to be the LAST U.S. PRESIDENT
- Teaching children to Read and Write
- One is to many…(remembering…)
- What’s the Minimum?
- Unconditional love
Tuesdays’ Pages of Interest
- **AUDIO FILE DOWNLOAD** Collin County CPS Drugs Foster Child
- *NEW in FULL* The 2004 Forgotten Children Report
- Angela’s Story
- Child Molester Caught – News Articles
- Collin County or Crooked County?
- Hope’s Boy
- Malicious Mother Syndrome
- MURDERED: Senator Nancy Schafer for Fighting The Corrupt Business of CPS
- Recent Posts
- It’s Almost Tuesday
- Texas Medicaid Fraud
- What Inspired “Its Almost Tuesday”
- Behind The Story
- Failure to Protect
- (C) License Information
- Texas Foster Care System (**Updated w/Pics**)
- TROXEL v. GRANVILLE – Grandparents Rights
- What is Privatization?
- Collin County’s Bad Habit
Study: Troubled homes are STILL better than foster care
Kids who stayed with their families were
LESS likely to become juvenile delinquents or teen mothers and more likely to hold jobs as young adults than kids who were removed into foster care.
14% OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH FAMILY
WERE arrested at least once rather than 44% of kids who went to foster care!
33 % OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH THEIR FAMILY
BECAME teen mothers:
but more than half (56%) of Kids WHO WENT TO FOSTER CARE BECAME TEEN MOTHERS!
33% OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH THEIR FAMILY
held a job at least 3 months: as opposed to merely 20 % of the Kids Who Went to foster care!
Out of 500,000 children in U.S. foster care
STATISTICS SHOW that foster children are more likely than other kids to drop out of school,commit crimes, abuse drugs and become teen parents!
Teens aging out of foster care have spent nearly five years there That's twice the average length of time for all kids in the system.
Fewer than 3% of foster kids earn college degrees.
Teens in foster care are less likely to finish high school and more likely to go to prison or become homeless.
I HAVE ONE QUESTION:
WITH THESE STATISTICS - HOW CAN THE GOVERNMENT TELL US THAT CPS IS PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN?
it's almost tuesday by Forever May is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivitive 3.0 Unported License.
Navigation by WebRing
- Gutting #BroadbandPrivacy will enable more illegal government spying. Will @freedomcaucus sell us out? SaveBroadbandPrivacy.org | @IDLtweets 3 weeks ago
- Retweet to sound the alarm! Less than 24 hours left to save #BroadbandPrivacy SaveBroadbandPrivacy.org https://t.co/x3hnNRUU2W via @idltweets 4 weeks ago
- Congress wants to let companies like Comcast sell ur private info to the highest bidder savebroadbandprivacy.org #BroadbandPrivacy @IDLtweets 1 month ago
- Here's how to join urgent #HugsForChelsea campaign to tell @POTUS #FreeChelseaNOW actionnetwork.org/petitions/hugs… https://t.co/AnV801V26L @IDLtweets 3 months ago
- Time is running out for Chelsea Manning @xychelsea clemency. Send her your hugs at #HugsForChelsea https://t.co/D8cGjFjtrj via @idltweets 3 months ago
- Agar Sukses Semuda Mungkin June 25, 2015 Chitra Destrya
- Alberta child intervention panel wants to hear from families before publication ban recommendationOne member of the Alberta all-party child intervention panel who was part of a previous roundtable on the matter says the decision to lean toward public accountability over family privacy should be dialed back.More >> Alberta child intervention panel wants to hear from families before publication ban recommendation________________I am now going to post […]
- Penn State Receives $7.7 Million Grant For First National Child Maltreatment Research CenterPenn State will create the nation’s first center for child mistreatment studies after receiving a $7.7 million grant.More >> Penn State Receives $7.7 Million Grant For First National Child Maltreatment Research Center
- Jury deliberations set to begin in trial of Long Island foster father accused of sexual abuse Jury deliberations are set to begin Monday in the trial of a foster father on Long Island who is accused of sexually abusing boys in his care.More >> Jury deliberations set to begin in trial of Long Island foster father accused of sexual abuse
- Tiahleigh Palmer's foster brother looks to skip hearingThe foster brother of slain Brisbane schoolgirl Tiahleigh Palmer has sought to move the case against him forward without going to a committal hearing.More >> Tiahleigh Palmer's foster brother looks to skip hearing
- Foster Parents Give Horrific Punishment To 6yo Girl For BedwettingA 6-year-old girl was rushed to the RG Kar Medical College and Hospital and in critical condition after her foster parents, Shyamal and Sandhya Sen, poured chili powder on her genitals for wetting the bed.More >> Foster Parents Give Horrific Punishment To 6yo Girl For Bedwetting
- Alberta child intervention panel wants to hear from families before publication ban recommendation
TEXAS FOSTER KIDS – STILL FORGOTTEN
”I saw filthy living conditions, make-shift outhouses, unsanitary food storage, in so-called outdoor camps where children must sleep in sleeping bags - no walls, no fans, no heat - for months and months and in many cases, year after year.
That’s not care. That’s cruelty.
That’s not educating.
That’s endangering” Carol Strayhorn on Texas Foster Care System in 2004
It’s Almost Tuesday