It's Almost Tuesday is a fictional story based on true events of abuse within the Texas Foster Care System. The story is written as if told by an 8 year old foster child using his exact words whenever possible.
Tuesday to Tuesday
Get To Know Us
- Victims of Arson Want to Thank Fire Department With $1million Goal on Go Fund Me Page
- Would you trust CPS to take YOUR child? POLL RESULTS ARE IN
- Is Obama setting himself up to be the LAST U.S. PRESIDENT
- Teaching children to Read and Write
- One is to many…(remembering…)
- What’s the Minimum?
- Unconditional love
Tuesdays’ Pages of Interest
- **AUDIO FILE DOWNLOAD** Collin County CPS Drugs Foster Child
- *NEW in FULL* The 2004 Forgotten Children Report
- Angela’s Story
- Child Molester Caught – News Articles
- Collin County or Crooked County?
- Hope’s Boy
- Malicious Mother Syndrome
- MURDERED: Senator Nancy Schafer for Fighting The Corrupt Business of CPS
- Recent Posts
- It’s Almost Tuesday
- Texas Medicaid Fraud
- What Inspired “Its Almost Tuesday”
- Behind The Story
- Failure to Protect
- (C) License Information
- Texas Foster Care System (**Updated w/Pics**)
- TROXEL v. GRANVILLE – Grandparents Rights
- What is Privatization?
- Collin County’s Bad Habit
Study: Troubled homes are STILL better than foster care
Kids who stayed with their families were
LESS likely to become juvenile delinquents or teen mothers and more likely to hold jobs as young adults than kids who were removed into foster care.
14% OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH FAMILY
WERE arrested at least once rather than 44% of kids who went to foster care!
33 % OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH THEIR FAMILY
BECAME teen mothers:
but more than half (56%) of Kids WHO WENT TO FOSTER CARE BECAME TEEN MOTHERS!
33% OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH THEIR FAMILY
held a job at least 3 months: as opposed to merely 20 % of the Kids Who Went to foster care!
Out of 500,000 children in U.S. foster care
STATISTICS SHOW that foster children are more likely than other kids to drop out of school,commit crimes, abuse drugs and become teen parents!
Teens aging out of foster care have spent nearly five years there That's twice the average length of time for all kids in the system.
Fewer than 3% of foster kids earn college degrees.
Teens in foster care are less likely to finish high school and more likely to go to prison or become homeless.
I HAVE ONE QUESTION:
WITH THESE STATISTICS - HOW CAN THE GOVERNMENT TELL US THAT CPS IS PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN?
it's almost tuesday by Forever May is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivitive 3.0 Unported License.
Navigation by WebRing
- URGENT: the Internet is doomed, unless we save it. July 12 defend #NetNeutrality! battleforthenet.com/july12 https://t.co/a2o0jwRPXF @idltweets 1 week ago
- Major websites & groups announce day of action to save #netneutrality July 12 battleforthenet.com/july12 https://t.co/a3pQXsXi3j via @IDLtweets 3 weeks ago
- BREAKING @AjitPaiFCC is moving to kill #netneutrality +let Comcast censor the web gofundme.com/lets-save-net-… https://t.co/h8HmgWdyId @idltweets 2 months ago
- Gutting #BroadbandPrivacy will enable more illegal government spying. Will @freedomcaucus sell us out? SaveBroadbandPrivacy.org | @IDLtweets 3 months ago
- Retweet to sound the alarm! Less than 24 hours left to save #BroadbandPrivacy SaveBroadbandPrivacy.org https://t.co/x3hnNRUU2W via @idltweets 3 months ago
- Agar Sukses Semuda Mungkin June 25, 2015 Chitra Destrya
- Tiahleigh Palmer's foster father Rick Thorburn committed to stand trial for her murderRick Thorburn has been committed to stand trial for the murder of his foster daughter Tiahleigh Palmer.More >> Tiahleigh Palmer's foster father Rick Thorburn committed to stand trial for her murder
- Some Oregon Foster Children Spent 80 Days In 'Temporary' Hotel StaySome children spent 80 days or more living in hotel rooms as part of an Oregon foster care program, according to court papers filed Tuesday.More >> Some Oregon Foster Children Spent 80 Days In 'Temporary' Hotel Stay
- Police: Woman threatened state employee, foster parentPolice allege a 40-year-old woman threatened a state employee and two other women over a custody dispute involving her children.More >> Police: Woman threatened state employee, foster parent
- Paedophile used his five foster daughters as underage sex slaves 'committing 729 rapes'The horrifying case in Komsomolsk-on-Amur involves girls aged 17 and under who were fostered to the unnamed man by a local orphanage, says the Russian Investigative Committee.More >> Paedophile used his five foster daughters as underage sex slaves 'committing 729 rapes'
- Ombudsman reports show failures by children’s servicesThe state’s Ombudsman’s Office has released reports for two investigations into the Office of Children’s Services – both involving the same caseworker.More >> Ombudsman reports show failures by children’s services
- Tiahleigh Palmer's foster father Rick Thorburn committed to stand trial for her murder
TEXAS FOSTER KIDS – STILL FORGOTTEN
”I saw filthy living conditions, make-shift outhouses, unsanitary food storage, in so-called outdoor camps where children must sleep in sleeping bags - no walls, no fans, no heat - for months and months and in many cases, year after year.
That’s not care. That’s cruelty.
That’s not educating.
That’s endangering” Carol Strayhorn on Texas Foster Care System in 2004
It’s Almost Tuesday