It's Almost Tuesday is a fictional story based on true events of abuse within the Texas Foster Care System. The story is written as if told by an 8 year old foster child using his exact words whenever possible.
Tuesday to Tuesday
Get To Know Us
- Victims of Arson Want to Thank Fire Department With $1million Goal on Go Fund Me Page
- Would you trust CPS to take YOUR child? POLL RESULTS ARE IN
- Is Obama setting himself up to be the LAST U.S. PRESIDENT
- Teaching children to Read and Write
- One is to many…(remembering…)
- What’s the Minimum?
- Unconditional love
Tuesdays’ Pages of Interest
- **AUDIO FILE DOWNLOAD** Collin County CPS Drugs Foster Child
- *NEW in FULL* The 2004 Forgotten Children Report
- Angela’s Story
- Child Molester Caught – News Articles
- Collin County or Crooked County?
- Hope’s Boy
- Malicious Mother Syndrome
- MURDERED: Senator Nancy Schafer for Fighting The Corrupt Business of CPS
- Recent Posts
- It’s Almost Tuesday
- Texas Medicaid Fraud
- What Inspired “Its Almost Tuesday”
- Behind The Story
- Failure to Protect
- (C) License Information
- Texas Foster Care System (**Updated w/Pics**)
- TROXEL v. GRANVILLE – Grandparents Rights
- What is Privatization?
- Collin County’s Bad Habit
Study: Troubled homes are STILL better than foster care
Kids who stayed with their families were
LESS likely to become juvenile delinquents or teen mothers and more likely to hold jobs as young adults than kids who were removed into foster care.
14% OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH FAMILY
WERE arrested at least once rather than 44% of kids who went to foster care!
33 % OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH THEIR FAMILY
BECAME teen mothers:
but more than half (56%) of Kids WHO WENT TO FOSTER CARE BECAME TEEN MOTHERS!
33% OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH THEIR FAMILY
held a job at least 3 months: as opposed to merely 20 % of the Kids Who Went to foster care!
Out of 500,000 children in U.S. foster care
STATISTICS SHOW that foster children are more likely than other kids to drop out of school,commit crimes, abuse drugs and become teen parents!
Teens aging out of foster care have spent nearly five years there That's twice the average length of time for all kids in the system.
Fewer than 3% of foster kids earn college degrees.
Teens in foster care are less likely to finish high school and more likely to go to prison or become homeless.
I HAVE ONE QUESTION:
WITH THESE STATISTICS - HOW CAN THE GOVERNMENT TELL US THAT CPS IS PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN?
it's almost tuesday by Forever May is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivitive 3.0 Unported License.
Navigation by WebRing
- BREAKING @AjitPaiFCC is moving to kill #netneutrality +let Comcast censor the web gofundme.com/lets-save-net-… https://t.co/h8HmgWdyId @idltweets 3 weeks ago
- Gutting #BroadbandPrivacy will enable more illegal government spying. Will @freedomcaucus sell us out? SaveBroadbandPrivacy.org | @IDLtweets 1 month ago
- Retweet to sound the alarm! Less than 24 hours left to save #BroadbandPrivacy SaveBroadbandPrivacy.org https://t.co/x3hnNRUU2W via @idltweets 1 month ago
- Congress wants to let companies like Comcast sell ur private info to the highest bidder savebroadbandprivacy.org #BroadbandPrivacy @IDLtweets 2 months ago
- Here's how to join urgent #HugsForChelsea campaign to tell @POTUS #FreeChelseaNOW actionnetwork.org/petitions/hugs… https://t.co/AnV801V26L @IDLtweets 4 months ago
- Agar Sukses Semuda Mungkin June 25, 2015 Chitra Destrya
- Renowned Harvard Psychologist Says ADHD Is Largely A FraudSo it may be surprising for you to learn that Kagan believes the diagnosis of ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) is an invention which mainly benefits the pharmaceutical industry and psychiatrists.More >> Renowned Harvard Psychologist Says ADHD Is Largely A Fraud
- Leading academic calls for ‘poor people’ to have less childrenA prominent Gold Coast academic says the government should encourage poorer families to have less children out of fear many are ending up in foster care.More >> Leading academic calls for ‘poor people’ to have less children
- Irrawaddy Division Govt Investigates Alleged Child Abuse at OrphanageThe Irrawaddy Division government is investigating alleged abuse of children at an orphanage run by Buddhist monks in the village of Apyin Yay Sine, Labutta Township, a regional minister told The Irrawaddy.More >> Irrawaddy Division Govt Investigates Alleged Child Abuse at Orphanage
- Three Georgia child protection workers fired after 10-year-old’s deathThree state child protection workers were fired Tuesday for mishandling the case of 10-year-old Kentae Williams, whose adoptive father allegedly drowned him in a bathtub in DeKalb County.More >> Three Georgia child protection workers fired after 10-year-old’s death
- “Clock Boy” Civil Rights Lawsuit Thrown OutFourteen-year-old Ahmed Mohamed brought a homemade clock to school to show his engineering teacher. However an alarm on the clock went off during English class, resulting in him being sent to the office and the clock confiscated as a possible bomb. His family filed a civil rights lawsuit against the city of Irving and Irving School District for discriminatin […]
- Renowned Harvard Psychologist Says ADHD Is Largely A Fraud
TEXAS FOSTER KIDS – STILL FORGOTTEN
”I saw filthy living conditions, make-shift outhouses, unsanitary food storage, in so-called outdoor camps where children must sleep in sleeping bags - no walls, no fans, no heat - for months and months and in many cases, year after year.
That’s not care. That’s cruelty.
That’s not educating.
That’s endangering” Carol Strayhorn on Texas Foster Care System in 2004
It’s Almost Tuesday