It's Almost Tuesday is a fictional story based on true events of abuse within the Texas Foster Care System. The story is written as if told by an 8 year old foster child using his exact words whenever possible.
Tuesday to Tuesday
Get To Know Us
- The Last Wind
- Are you a victim of parental-kinship kidnapping?
- A Petition for Justice – Please Sign and Share
- In Collin County, due process: payback, personal vendettas and overzealous prosecutions
- Overwhelming POLL RESULTS ARE IN ON CPS!!
- Teaching children to Read and Write
- In Memory of the children
Tuesdays’ Pages of Interest
- **AUDIO FILE DOWNLOAD** Collin County CPS Drugs Foster Child
- *NEW in FULL* The 2004 Forgotten Children Report
- Angela’s Story
- Child Molester Caught – News Articles
- Collin County or Crooked County?
- Hope’s Boy
- Malicious Mother Syndrome
- MURDERED: Senator Nancy Schafer for Fighting The Corrupt Business of CPS
- Recent Posts
- It’s Almost Tuesday
- Texas Medicaid Fraud
- What Inspired “Its Almost Tuesday”
- Behind The Story
- Failure to Protect
- (C) License Information
- Texas Foster Care System (**Updated w/Pics**)
- TROXEL v. GRANVILLE – Grandparents Rights
- What is Privatization?
- Collin County’s Bad Habit
Study: Troubled homes are STILL better than foster care
Kids who stayed with their families were
LESS likely to become juvenile delinquents or teen mothers and more likely to hold jobs as young adults than kids who were removed into foster care.
14% OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH FAMILY
WERE arrested at least once rather than 44% of kids who went to foster care!
33 % OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH THEIR FAMILY
BECAME teen mothers:
but more than half (56%) of Kids WHO WENT TO FOSTER CARE BECAME TEEN MOTHERS!
33% OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH THEIR FAMILY
held a job at least 3 months: as opposed to merely 20 % of the Kids Who Went to foster care!
Out of 500,000 children in U.S. foster care
STATISTICS SHOW that foster children are more likely than other kids to drop out of school,commit crimes, abuse drugs and become teen parents!
Teens aging out of foster care have spent nearly five years there That's twice the average length of time for all kids in the system.
Fewer than 3% of foster kids earn college degrees.
Teens in foster care are less likely to finish high school and more likely to go to prison or become homeless.
I HAVE ONE QUESTION:
WITH THESE STATISTICS - HOW CAN THE GOVERNMENT TELL US THAT CPS IS PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN?
it's almost tuesday by Forever May is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivitive 3.0 Unported License.
Navigation by WebRing
- This is an Internet emergency. Less than 48 hours left until the vote to kill #NetNeutrality. #BreakTheInternet to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- New secret weapon for #NetNeutralty! If enough of us do this we can get Congress to #StopTheFCC this week. Sign up… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Nationwide protests happening in 700+ cities today demanding Congress #StopTheFCC from killing #NetNeutrality. Find… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- TOMORROW: 600+ #NetNeutrality protests across the US! Find one near you here: VerizonProtests.com | Can't go? C… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- The former Verizon lawyer in charge of the FCC spoke this morning ... at Verizon Headquarters ... days before votin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Agar Sukses Semuda Mungkin June 25, 2015 Chitra Destrya
- St. Charles foster parent and former school worker accused of fondling childrenST. CHARLES, MO – A former City of St. Charles School District maintenance worker has been charged with statutory sodomy and assault. Court documents say that Samuel Sanchez-Mora, 39, of St. Peters was a foster care provider. Police say he victimized two foster children in his home. The children are no longer in his care. He is currently in police custody […]
- Sisters at Catholic orphanage force-fed residents, child abuse inquiry hearsA former resident of a Catholic orphanage has told an inquiry how she was severely punished for wetting the bed.More >> Sisters at Catholic orphanage force-fed residents, child abuse inquiry hears
- Complaint Accuses DHS Of Increasingly Separating Families At The BorderCarlos Batres Aguilar refused to separate from his son after arriving at the US–Mexico border seeking asylum last November, despite days of pressure from immigration officials.Days later, he said, on Nov. 16, an immigration official told him and a group of other fathers that he had orders to separate them. As Batres was taken out of a cell to identify his be […]
- Dozens of Hillsborough kids land in foster care due to poverty, and You Pay For ItHILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Most kids land in foster care due to child abuse or neglect, but some are there only because their parents can’t provide adequate housing. In other words, because they’re poor.“The only thing that’s keeping these children from their parents is an adequate living condition,” said child advocate Robin Rosenberg.More >> […]
- ACLU fights to free mother serving 30 years for failing to protect children from abuseOKLAHOMA CITY - The ACLU of Oklahoma is working to free a mother of three from a 30-year prison sentence. Civil rights advocates are headed to court Tuesday to try to right what they call a wrong.“What our suit seeks is essentially to free her. It's called a writ of habeas corpus, and what it would do is essentially say she's done," said Brady […]
- St. Charles foster parent and former school worker accused of fondling children
TEXAS FOSTER KIDS – STILL FORGOTTEN
”I saw filthy living conditions, make-shift outhouses, unsanitary food storage, in so-called outdoor camps where children must sleep in sleeping bags - no walls, no fans, no heat - for months and months and in many cases, year after year.
That’s not care. That’s cruelty.
That’s not educating.
That’s endangering” Carol Strayhorn on Texas Foster Care System in 2004
It’s Almost Tuesday