It's Almost Tuesday is a fictional story based on true events of abuse within the Texas Foster Care System. The story is written as if told by an 8 year old foster child using his exact words whenever possible.
Tuesday to Tuesday
Get To Know Us
- Are you a victim of parental-kinship kidnapping?
- A Petition for Justice – Please Sign and Share
- In Collin County, due process: payback, personal vendettas and overzealous prosecutions
- Overwhelming POLL RESULTS ARE IN ON CPS!!
- Teaching children to Read and Write
- In Memory of the children
- Minimum Standard Requirements and Accountability in Foster Care System
Tuesdays’ Pages of Interest
- **AUDIO FILE DOWNLOAD** Collin County CPS Drugs Foster Child
- *NEW in FULL* The 2004 Forgotten Children Report
- Angela’s Story
- Child Molester Caught – News Articles
- Collin County or Crooked County?
- Hope’s Boy
- Malicious Mother Syndrome
- MURDERED: Senator Nancy Schafer for Fighting The Corrupt Business of CPS
- Recent Posts
- It’s Almost Tuesday
- Texas Medicaid Fraud
- What Inspired “Its Almost Tuesday”
- Behind The Story
- Failure to Protect
- (C) License Information
- Texas Foster Care System (**Updated w/Pics**)
- TROXEL v. GRANVILLE – Grandparents Rights
- What is Privatization?
- Collin County’s Bad Habit
Study: Troubled homes are STILL better than foster care
Kids who stayed with their families were
LESS likely to become juvenile delinquents or teen mothers and more likely to hold jobs as young adults than kids who were removed into foster care.
14% OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH FAMILY
WERE arrested at least once rather than 44% of kids who went to foster care!
33 % OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH THEIR FAMILY
BECAME teen mothers:
but more than half (56%) of Kids WHO WENT TO FOSTER CARE BECAME TEEN MOTHERS!
33% OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH THEIR FAMILY
held a job at least 3 months: as opposed to merely 20 % of the Kids Who Went to foster care!
Out of 500,000 children in U.S. foster care
STATISTICS SHOW that foster children are more likely than other kids to drop out of school,commit crimes, abuse drugs and become teen parents!
Teens aging out of foster care have spent nearly five years there That's twice the average length of time for all kids in the system.
Fewer than 3% of foster kids earn college degrees.
Teens in foster care are less likely to finish high school and more likely to go to prison or become homeless.
I HAVE ONE QUESTION:
WITH THESE STATISTICS - HOW CAN THE GOVERNMENT TELL US THAT CPS IS PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN?
it's almost tuesday by Forever May is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivitive 3.0 Unported License.
Navigation by WebRing
- Must read this post! 👋 Psychotropic Drugs and Violence crwd.fr/2xooGdD 3 days ago
- In case you missed it, here you go 🙌 Parental Alienation *Described* crwd.fr/2xciJ3c 6 days ago
- Take a breather and catch up with my blog💥 What it’s like to be left behind parent of a kidnapped chil... crwd.fr/2eZpHhW 1 week ago
- Children On Drugs | It's Almost Tuesday crwd.fr/2wgKlpd 1 week ago
- Agar Sukses Semuda Mungkin June 25, 2015 Chitra Destrya
- Did we really foster a bomber? - LK Report for 9/24/17Did we really foster a bomber?The foster parents of the prime suspect in the Parsons Green terror attack have been left shell-shocked by the ordeal, their son has said.Spencer Jones said the home of mother Penny, 71, and father Ron Jones, 88, in Sunbury, which has been inspected by forensic officers for the last week, is a “place of love and tolerance”.The c […]
- Don't bite the foster kid!!! - LK Report for 9/23/17CHEYENNE – A local man was sentenced Thursday to at least 18 years in prison for sexually abusing a teenage foster child.More >> Cheyenne man sentenced to prison for sexually abusing foster child------------------------------GREAT FALLS, Mont. (AP) — A critic of Montana’s child protection agency is charged with using Facebook to stalk one of its casewo […]
- Jonneshia Lewis StoryI am posting this story at the request of the mother.My name is Jonneshia Doss. Recently a CPS Worker Niema Harvey lied under oath and on a petition because I exercised my 4th and 14th amendment rights. She came out for the first time on 9-7-16 about allegations of Physical Neglect and Threatened Harm of Charity (my now 13 year old). I explained all this to […]
- Life Plus 20 Years - LK Report for 9/20/17Here are today's headlines. Check back later. You never know when I might update this post.http://www.LegallyKidnapped.comTEENAGERS are the overlooked and vulnerable in Central Queensland's foster care system, according to AnglicareCQ.More >> Authorities reveal overlooked sufferers in CQ's foster care crisis---------------------------- […]
- Juggalo's, London Bombers and Child Protective Services - LK Report for 9/17/17Here are today's headlines. Check back later. You never know when I might update this post.http://www.LegallyKidnapped.comThe broken-hearted stood up to give witness in Clinton, Iowa on October 8, 2016. After campaigning political candidates finished, families took the microphone. A soft-spoken, middle-aged woman went first.More >> The 95% Failu […]
- Did we really foster a bomber? - LK Report for 9/24/17
TEXAS FOSTER KIDS – STILL FORGOTTEN
”I saw filthy living conditions, make-shift outhouses, unsanitary food storage, in so-called outdoor camps where children must sleep in sleeping bags - no walls, no fans, no heat - for months and months and in many cases, year after year.
That’s not care. That’s cruelty.
That’s not educating.
That’s endangering” Carol Strayhorn on Texas Foster Care System in 2004
It’s Almost Tuesday
- 201,069 hits
CPS’ Death of 5 Year Old
The death of a 5 year old in CPS' care.
- Public defender for appeals would reduce waste, increase efficiency, protect rights
- Austin's police contract among worst in nation from accountability standpoint, says Campaign Zero cofounder
- Texas not among states arresting prison visitors for traffic warrants
- TDCJ ends solitary confinement as punishment, and other stories
- Texas yet to 'turn the page' on police reform, and other stories
CP$ KNOW$ THE GUILTY ONE$Caseworker: We know your husband is guilty, you've got
to force him into admitting it.
Mother: How do you know he's guilty?
Caseworker: We know he's guilty because he says he's
innocent. Guilty people always say they're innocent.
Mother: What do innocent people say?
Caseworker: We're not in the business of guilty or
innocent. We're in the business of putting families
Mother: So why not do that with us?
Caseworker: Because he won't admit his guilt.
(Source:) Wounded Innocents: The Real Victims of the War on Child Abuse (Paperback) by Richard Wexler
One Heartbroken Grandma
My recent investigation into the state’s foster care system turned this One Tough Grandma into One Heartbroken Grandma.
I am calling for a massive overhaul of the foster care system in a special report, Forgotten Children, which details a widespread crisis in the Texas foster care system.
They are everybody’s children and nobody’s children. They are the forgotten children. Some of them find homes with caring foster parents, or in treatment centers with experienced and caring providers, and some do not.
Some have been sexually, physically and emotionally abused while in the system; some have run away and joined the ranks of the missing. A few have even died at the hands of those entrusted with their care.
I am appalled at the conditions too many of our foster children must endure.
I challenge any defender of the status quo to put their child or grandchild in some of the places I’ve seen for one day, much less for a lifetime.
We must raise the bar on quality, make the foster care system more accountable, ensure the health and safety of all foster care children, and provide a brighter future for foster children.
Fortunately, I did find facilities that treat children well.
In each and every instance where children were getting the best care, the caregivers are working closely and openly with the community. Each facility needs that close relationship and support from the communities they serve. Otherwise, the children suffer.
Any society can be judged by how it treats its weakest members. My investigation shows that Texas can and must be judged harshly.
I will monitor changes made–or not made–as a result of this special report, and for the sake of our forgotten children, I will report back to the people of Texas in six weeks and six months and as long as it takes to fix this broken system and save all of our children.
Carole Keeton Strayhorn
Families Rights Should Be Protected
Quotes From Foster ChildrenMother meant the whole world to me and there wasn’t anything I could do to get her back. It was like I had lost everything. Lucie, Age 19
I felt so bad for my mom and I constantly felt like it was my fault because I couldn’t do anything to stop it.
PoemGirl, Age 17
I felt so disappointed and heartbroken. I hated my life.
Brittany, Age 13
How does it feel to be a Foster Child? It’s like being in a great world of your own. MARK, Age 12
I felt very sad and I knew I could not do anything about it. I had to get over it. I know how it feels to be pushed around. I have been there.Einstein, Age 11
The placements did not work because in my heart I felt alone but in my mind I felt grown….The only problem in the home was me. There I was almost thirteen and hated the world. I could not trust anyone. I didn’t want to trust anyone. How could I trust someone? I had to
protect myself from hurt. The only way I could do that was to guard my heart….I messed up four homes because of this. Flower Girl, Age 18
I think that when you become an adult it’s just like a toddler you’re a caterpillar, and when you’re a kid you’re a cocoon and finally you become an adult which would be a butterfly. Jesse, Age 9
We should all make our foster care family a possibility.
MeMe, Age 17
The best advice I have from one foster child to another is that you never give up….Never think that you are worthless. Jane, Age 10
Foster Care – Go On!by Crystal, age 13
Have you ever said mom, dad I love you?
Have you ever hugged them goodbye?
Well have you ever sat in a room and cried?
Well I can’t everyday say I love you mom, or
dad I can’t say goodbye!
Sometimes when I visit my dad and I have to be supervised!
How would you feel to live in a different home every couple of months?
You can’t stay in one place...
You always feel like you are replaced!
People saying they don’t want you there...
People lying so they won’t hurt your feelings!
People watching your every footstep while you sit there crying.
They can’t hold you like your parents.
I have to say I’m strong when I move there.
So I can GO ON
How would you feel to lift your head and see someone everyday that is not your mom and dad?
Would you cry, would you worry?
Or would you fly or would you scurry?
Sometimes you have to let go.
Sometimes you have to turn away.
Sometimes you let the tears drop,
And let them flow anyway.
There is more hurt to this than you will ever feel!
To see your mother die on mother’s day...
I have to GO ON is all you can say
- Missing: LUCAS NOEL (PA) September 21, 2017LUCAS NOEL, Age Now: 14, Missing: 09/17/2017. Missing From WARMINSTER, PA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Warwick Township Police Department (Pennsylvania) 1-215-343-0100.
- Missing: HARLEY GREEN (MO) September 21, 2017HARLEY GREEN, Age Now: 15, Missing: 09/18/2017. Missing From SHELL KNOB, MO. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Stone County Sheriff's Office (Missouri) 1-417-357-6116.
- Missing: TYLER ALEMAN (FL) September 20, 2017TYLER ALEMAN, Age Now: 16, Missing: 09/14/2017. Missing From WEST PALM BEACH, FL. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: West Palm Beach Police Department (Florida) 1-561-822-1900.
- Missing: KENIA ARRIAGA (NY) September 20, 2017KENIA ARRIAGA, Age Now: 14, Missing: 09/17/2017. Missing From POUGHKEEPSIE, NY. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Poughkeepsie Town Police Department (New York) 1-845-485-3666.
- Missing: VICTORIA AYRES (WA) September 19, 2017VICTORIA AYRES, Age Now: 15, Missing: 09/14/2017. Missing From CENTRALIA, WA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Centralia Police Department (Washington) 1-360-330-7680.
- Missing: LUCAS NOEL (PA) September 21, 2017
National Center For Missing and Exploited Kids
MURDERED – SENATOR /CPS ADVOCATE NANCY SCHAEFER PART 1
“The Unlimited Power of Child Protective Services” Part 2Nancy Schafer