A photo of Whitney Williams, who was only 2-years-old when she died after being physically abused.
It's Almost Tuesday is a fictional story based on true events of abuse within the Texas Foster Care System. The story is written as if told by an 8 year old foster child using his exact words whenever possible.
Tuesday to Tuesday
Get To Know Us
- This is why Trump’s recommendation to replace SNAP FOOD STAMPS with food boxes is a bad idea… and its not really about the food or the money.
- IMPACT Of FAMILY CHILD ABDUCTION
- The Last Wind
- Are you a victim of parental-kinship kidnapping?
- A Petition for Justice – Please Sign and Share
- In Collin County, due process: payback, personal vendettas and overzealous prosecutions
- Overwhelming POLL RESULTS ARE IN ON CPS!!
Tuesdays’ Pages of Interest
- **AUDIO FILE DOWNLOAD** Collin County CPS Drugs Foster Child
- *NEW in FULL* The 2004 Forgotten Children Report
- Angela’s Story
- Child Molester Caught – News Articles
- Collin County or Crooked County?
- Hope’s Boy
- Malicious Mother Syndrome
- MURDERED: Senator Nancy Schafer for Fighting The Corrupt Business of CPS
- Recent Posts
- It’s Almost Tuesday
- Texas Medicaid Fraud
- What Inspired “Its Almost Tuesday”
- Behind The Story
- Failure to Protect
- (C) License Information
- Texas Foster Care System (**Updated w/Pics**)
- TROXEL v. GRANVILLE – Grandparents Rights
- What is Privatization?
- Collin County’s Bad Habit
Study: Troubled homes are STILL better than foster care
Kids who stayed with their families were
LESS likely to become juvenile delinquents or teen mothers and more likely to hold jobs as young adults than kids who were removed into foster care.
14% OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH FAMILY
WERE arrested at least once rather than 44% of kids who went to foster care!
33 % OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH THEIR FAMILY
BECAME teen mothers:
but more than half (56%) of Kids WHO WENT TO FOSTER CARE BECAME TEEN MOTHERS!
33% OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH THEIR FAMILY
held a job at least 3 months: as opposed to merely 20 % of the Kids Who Went to foster care!
Out of 500,000 children in U.S. foster care
STATISTICS SHOW that foster children are more likely than other kids to drop out of school,commit crimes, abuse drugs and become teen parents!
Teens aging out of foster care have spent nearly five years there That's twice the average length of time for all kids in the system.
Fewer than 3% of foster kids earn college degrees.
Teens in foster care are less likely to finish high school and more likely to go to prison or become homeless.
I HAVE ONE QUESTION:
WITH THESE STATISTICS - HOW CAN THE GOVERNMENT TELL US THAT CPS IS PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN?
it's almost tuesday by Forever May is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivitive 3.0 Unported License.
Navigation by WebRing
- This is America we should not be told what to way, when, and how much. Thats what it would mean if food stamps get… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pleas… 1 month ago
- Judge orders sweeping changes to Texas foster care system bit.ly/2DrdIYH via @KXAN_News 1 month ago
- 24 hrs left. Just 41 senators needed. RT if you want your senator to stop FBI, NSA, and *all* presidents' warrantle… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- Agar Sukses Semuda Mungkin June 25, 2015 Chitra Destrya
- Church youth director, foster parent among 34 Georgians arrested in child porn stingA total of 76 people were arrested and 13 children were rescued or identified as victims during a mutually coordinated operation between eight Southeastern states, according to a press release from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.More >> Church youth director, foster parent among 34 Georgians arrested in child porn sting
- Wichita group home put foster kids at risk of ongoing harm, suspension order saysThe state suspended a Wichita group boarding home’s license after a federal agency said it suspected the foster care children living there had been sexually and physically abused.More >> Wichita group home put foster kids at risk of ongoing harm, suspension order says
- DFCS worker arrested, charged with child crueltyA mother and employee with the Georgia Division of Family and Children Services was arrested and charged with cruelty to children against her own daughter, according to officials.Henry County Police said Merita Croll spanked her daughter to the point of causing bruising last week. The mother has since been released from jail on bond.More >> DFCS worker […]
- Social worker struck off after sending a sex beast to volunteer at the BeaversWatchdog chiefs also slammed her for repeatedly placing vulnerable kids at an “acute risk of harm”.They booted her out the industry after finding her guilty of 25 professional failings while working for Angus Council in Forfar.More >> Social worker struck off after sending a sex beast to volunteer at the Beavers
- Abuse at Tulsa DHS shelter prompts order to stop placing children thereCiting an alarmingly high rate of maltreatment, out-of-state experts overseeing Oklahoma's child welfare reforms have ordered the state to stop placing children immediately in Tulsa's Laura Dester shelter.State DHS officials have asked for more time to address the situation, saying many of the children at Laura Dester exhibit extremely violent beha […]
- Church youth director, foster parent among 34 Georgians arrested in child porn sting
TEXAS FOSTER KIDS – STILL FORGOTTEN
”I saw filthy living conditions, make-shift outhouses, unsanitary food storage, in so-called outdoor camps where children must sleep in sleeping bags - no walls, no fans, no heat - for months and months and in many cases, year after year.
That’s not care. That’s cruelty.
That’s not educating.
That’s endangering” Carol Strayhorn on Texas Foster Care System in 2004
It’s Almost Tuesday