A photo of Whitney Williams, who was only 2-years-old when she died after being physically abused.
It's Almost Tuesday is a fictional story based on true events of abuse within the Texas Foster Care System. The story is written as if told by an 8 year old foster child using his exact words whenever possible.
Tuesday to Tuesday
Get To Know Us
- Are you a victim of parental-kinship kidnapping?
- A Petition for Justice – Please Sign and Share
- In Collin County, due process: payback, personal vendettas and overzealous prosecutions
- Overwhelming POLL RESULTS ARE IN ON CPS!!
- Teaching children to Read and Write
- In Memory of the children
- Minimum Standard Requirements and Accountability in Foster Care System
Tuesdays’ Pages of Interest
- **AUDIO FILE DOWNLOAD** Collin County CPS Drugs Foster Child
- *NEW in FULL* The 2004 Forgotten Children Report
- Angela’s Story
- Child Molester Caught – News Articles
- Collin County or Crooked County?
- Hope’s Boy
- Malicious Mother Syndrome
- MURDERED: Senator Nancy Schafer for Fighting The Corrupt Business of CPS
- Recent Posts
- It’s Almost Tuesday
- Texas Medicaid Fraud
- What Inspired “Its Almost Tuesday”
- Behind The Story
- Failure to Protect
- (C) License Information
- Texas Foster Care System (**Updated w/Pics**)
- TROXEL v. GRANVILLE – Grandparents Rights
- What is Privatization?
- Collin County’s Bad Habit
Study: Troubled homes are STILL better than foster care
Kids who stayed with their families were
LESS likely to become juvenile delinquents or teen mothers and more likely to hold jobs as young adults than kids who were removed into foster care.
14% OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH FAMILY
WERE arrested at least once rather than 44% of kids who went to foster care!
33 % OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH THEIR FAMILY
BECAME teen mothers:
but more than half (56%) of Kids WHO WENT TO FOSTER CARE BECAME TEEN MOTHERS!
33% OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH THEIR FAMILY
held a job at least 3 months: as opposed to merely 20 % of the Kids Who Went to foster care!
Out of 500,000 children in U.S. foster care
STATISTICS SHOW that foster children are more likely than other kids to drop out of school,commit crimes, abuse drugs and become teen parents!
Teens aging out of foster care have spent nearly five years there That's twice the average length of time for all kids in the system.
Fewer than 3% of foster kids earn college degrees.
Teens in foster care are less likely to finish high school and more likely to go to prison or become homeless.
I HAVE ONE QUESTION:
WITH THESE STATISTICS - HOW CAN THE GOVERNMENT TELL US THAT CPS IS PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN?
it's almost tuesday by Forever May is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivitive 3.0 Unported License.
Navigation by WebRing
- In case you missed it, here you go 🙌 Parental Alienation *Described* crwd.fr/2xciJ3c 1 day ago
- Take a breather and catch up with my blog💥 What it’s like to be left behind parent of a kidnapped chil... crwd.fr/2eZpHhW 3 days ago
- Children On Drugs | It's Almost Tuesday crwd.fr/2wgKlpd 3 days ago
- Your cup of coffee and this post from my blog: Arsonist took my home & I Want Justice! crwd.fr/2xo1uMM 4 days ago
- Agar Sukses Semuda Mungkin June 25, 2015 Chitra Destrya
- Juggalo's, London Bombers and Child Protective Services - LK Report for 9/17/17Here are today's headlines. Check back later. You never know when I might update this post.http://www.LegallyKidnapped.comThe broken-hearted stood up to give witness in Clinton, Iowa on October 8, 2016. After campaigning political candidates finished, families took the microphone. A soft-spoken, middle-aged woman went first.More >> The 95% Failu […]
- 70% of Prostitutes Come From Foster Care - LK Report for 9/15/17Here are today's headlines. Check back later. You never know when I might update this post.http://www.LegallyKidnapped.comLate last month, the Times made some rather astounding claims that Tower Hamlets council had placed a five-year-old white, British Christian girl into the care of a niqab-wearing Muslim family who didn’t speak English. As a qualifi […]
- No Foster Kids 4 U - LK Report for 9/14/17Here are today's headlines. Check back later. You never know when I might update this post.http://www.LegallyKidnapped.comThe Pennsylvania auditor general says the state’s child welfare system is broken.Eugene DePasquale released a special report Thursday that took aim at the system by the numbers.“What I found for my ‘State of the Child’ special repo […]
- Hillary Ain't Running Again!!! - LK Report for 9/11/17Here are today's headlines. Check back later. You never know when I might update this post.http://www.LegallyKidnapped.com(Grand Marais, MN) A former Cook County Health and Human Services Director will no longer have custody, or be able to visit his children, after he was charged with child abuse. Television station K-B-J-R reports that 40-year-old Jo […]
- Digging up the orphans - LK Report for 9/10/17Here are today's headlines. Check back later. You never know when I might update this post.http://www.LegallyKidnapped.comA mum says she is outraged after a hospital trip ended with her partner being accused of child abuse because of a rash on her daughter's leg.Jasmine Yates took her one-year-old daughter Amara to hospital in Suffolk with her pa […]
- Juggalo's, London Bombers and Child Protective Services - LK Report for 9/17/17
TEXAS FOSTER KIDS – STILL FORGOTTEN
”I saw filthy living conditions, make-shift outhouses, unsanitary food storage, in so-called outdoor camps where children must sleep in sleeping bags - no walls, no fans, no heat - for months and months and in many cases, year after year.
That’s not care. That’s cruelty.
That’s not educating.
That’s endangering” Carol Strayhorn on Texas Foster Care System in 2004
It’s Almost Tuesday