It's Almost Tuesday is a fictional story based on true events of abuse within the Texas Foster Care System. The story is written as if told by an 8 year old foster child using his exact words whenever possible.
Tuesday to Tuesday
Get To Know Us
- The Last Wind
- Are you a victim of parental-kinship kidnapping?
- A Petition for Justice – Please Sign and Share
- In Collin County, due process: payback, personal vendettas and overzealous prosecutions
- Overwhelming POLL RESULTS ARE IN ON CPS!!
- Teaching children to Read and Write
- In Memory of the children
Tuesdays’ Pages of Interest
- **AUDIO FILE DOWNLOAD** Collin County CPS Drugs Foster Child
- *NEW in FULL* The 2004 Forgotten Children Report
- Angela’s Story
- Child Molester Caught – News Articles
- Collin County or Crooked County?
- Hope’s Boy
- Malicious Mother Syndrome
- MURDERED: Senator Nancy Schafer for Fighting The Corrupt Business of CPS
- Recent Posts
- It’s Almost Tuesday
- Texas Medicaid Fraud
- What Inspired “Its Almost Tuesday”
- Behind The Story
- Failure to Protect
- (C) License Information
- Texas Foster Care System (**Updated w/Pics**)
- TROXEL v. GRANVILLE – Grandparents Rights
- What is Privatization?
- Collin County’s Bad Habit
Study: Troubled homes are STILL better than foster care
Kids who stayed with their families were
LESS likely to become juvenile delinquents or teen mothers and more likely to hold jobs as young adults than kids who were removed into foster care.
14% OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH FAMILY
WERE arrested at least once rather than 44% of kids who went to foster care!
33 % OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH THEIR FAMILY
BECAME teen mothers:
but more than half (56%) of Kids WHO WENT TO FOSTER CARE BECAME TEEN MOTHERS!
33% OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH THEIR FAMILY
held a job at least 3 months: as opposed to merely 20 % of the Kids Who Went to foster care!
Out of 500,000 children in U.S. foster care
STATISTICS SHOW that foster children are more likely than other kids to drop out of school,commit crimes, abuse drugs and become teen parents!
Teens aging out of foster care have spent nearly five years there That's twice the average length of time for all kids in the system.
Fewer than 3% of foster kids earn college degrees.
Teens in foster care are less likely to finish high school and more likely to go to prison or become homeless.
I HAVE ONE QUESTION:
WITH THESE STATISTICS - HOW CAN THE GOVERNMENT TELL US THAT CPS IS PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN?
it's almost tuesday by Forever May is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivitive 3.0 Unported License.
Navigation by WebRing
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Agar Sukses Semuda Mungkin June 25, 2015 Chitra Destrya
- Indian-American toddler Sherin Mathews’ gravesite location releasedAfter #Sherin Mathews’ body was discovered on October 22 in a culvert less than a mile from the Mathews’ family home, her 35-year-old mother, Sini Mathews, held a private burial service, which was attended by relatives and a gathering of family friends, the Asian Age reported. According to reports by a number of news agencies, the exact location where the In […]
- "When I adopted three children I thought my life was complete, instead I was plunged into a dark despair"When Fiona Dunn adopted her three children she thought her life was complete.Fiona, 53, and her husband Neal, 52, always knew they wanted to be parents, but having met in their late 30s, they found themselves unable to conceive.So nine years ago they adopted two girls and a boy, siblings who were part of a larger family, through an adoption agency.But, despi […]
- Minnesota 2-year-old’s death in foster home investigatedAfter a 2-year-old girl died in a St. Paul residence this month, the state suspended the home’s foster care license.Police said Tuesday they continue to investigate the circumstances of the child’s death on Nov. 13. No one has been arrested and police have not said whether they believe the girl’s death is suspicious.More >> Minnesota 2-year-old’s death […]
- Child Protective Services Poses A Serious Threat to Our ChildrenThe Huffington Post has released a report on Child Protective Services (CPS) by Child Advocate and contributor Patricia Mitchell, founder of Patricia’s Children, Inc. The report is filled with documented data that is important for all families to know, due to the threat that CPS poses to literally every family in America.Some of the data in the report will c […]
- 180 orphanages want to shut downWith the state insisting on mandatory registration of orphanages under the Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act by December 15, at least 180 institutions have informed the government that they are not willing to register and are planning to shut down their operations.The orphanages are citing serious financial crunch and loss of decisionmak […]
- Indian-American toddler Sherin Mathews’ gravesite location released
TEXAS FOSTER KIDS – STILL FORGOTTEN
”I saw filthy living conditions, make-shift outhouses, unsanitary food storage, in so-called outdoor camps where children must sleep in sleeping bags - no walls, no fans, no heat - for months and months and in many cases, year after year.
That’s not care. That’s cruelty.
That’s not educating.
That’s endangering” Carol Strayhorn on Texas Foster Care System in 2004
It’s Almost Tuesday