- YOU PUT 97,000 CHILDREN IN FOSTER CARE IN CALIFORNIA, AND MORE THAN HALF SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN TAKEN IN THE FIRST PLACE.
- YOU KEEP KIDS IN FOSTER CARE TO ENDURE STARVATION, SEX, ABUSE, DEATH, RAPE, AND VIOLENCE.
- YOU STRIP NON-ABUSIVE PARENTS OF THEIR PARENTAL RIGHTS IN ORDER TO FILL QUOTAS AND REAP FEDERAL INCENTIVES!
- YOU RUBBER-STAMP EVERY CPS REQUEST TO KEEP A CHILD IN FOSTER CARE, GROUP HOMES AND EVENTUALLY PUT UP FOR ADOPTION.
- YOU MADE A RULING THAT A PARENT IS INNOCENT AND NON-ABUSIVE AND KEEP THEIR CHILD IN FOSTER CARE ANYWAY.
- YOU HOLD ILLEGAL HEARINGS, NOT GIVING PARENTS THEIR DUE PROCESS RIGHTS,CAUSING THEM TO LOSE THEIR CHILDREN.
- YOU IGNORE ALL CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS OF PARENTS AND THEIR CHILDREN.
- YOU, COUNTY COUNSEL, FOSTER AND GROUP HOMES, COURT APPOINTED ATTORNEYS, AND THERAPISTS ARE ALL IN BED TOGETHER.
- YOU SENTENCE EVERYONE TO THERAPY AND ANGER MANAGEMENT, WHEN YOU AND CPS SOCIAL WORKERS COULD USE IT THE MOST!
- YOU CONSPIRE TO KEEP CHILDREN AWAY FROM THEIR NON-ABUSIVE INNOCENT PARENTS FOR THE MAXIMUM TIME, NEVER EVEN CONSIDERING REUNIFICATION.
- YOU HIDE BEHIND CPS CORRUPTION, FRAUD, MALICE, AND LIES, PRETENDING IT’S IN A CHILDS BEST INTEREST!
- YOU LET EVERY CASE YOU HAVE GO BEYOND THE FEDERAL MANDATED TIMELINES FOR COMPLETION.
- YOU LET CPS DELIVER CASE PLANS WELL AFTER THE 30 DAY DEADLINE, AND PRETEND IT IS LEGAL & ETHICAL.
- YOU CONTINUALLY LET CPS PLACE PARENTS ON THE CHILD ABUSE CENTRAL INDEX (33,000 A YEAR IN CALIFORNIA) WITHOUT BEING CHARGED, STANDING TRIAL, OR BEING CONVICTED OF ABUSE.
- YOU LAUNDER MONEY THROUGH A SLUSH FUND FOR YOUR OWN SPECIAL INTERESTS.
- YOU LET CPS ABDUCT CHILDREN WITHOUT A WARRANT, WITH NO THREAT OF ABUSE OR IMMINENT DANGER!
- YOU PURPOSLY WILL NOT LET A PARENT TALK IN COURT FOR OVER A YEAR, WHILE THEIR CHILDREN LINGER IN FOSTER CARE, BEING ABUSED WITH DRUGS, SEX, RAPE, STARVATION VIOLENCE AND EVEN DEATH.
- YOU LET HEARSAY ALLEGATIONS, FALSIFIED RECORDS AND TAINTED TESTIMONY STAND AS FACT!
- YOU ENCOURAGE CPS TO ALLOW CHILDREN TO BE DRUGGED, BRIBED, COERCED, FORCED AND BRAINWASHED TO MAKE FALSE STATEMENTS OF ABUSE ABOUT THEIR PARENTS, USING CPS RUN CAC CENTERS AND STATE FUNDED THERAPISTS.
- YOU ALLOW CPS TO RECOMMEND THERAPISTS, ATTORNEYS, AND DOCTORS THAT WORK FOR THEIR OWN INTERESTS, AND PRETEND IT’S IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILD.
- YOU WILL NOT ALLOW A PARENT TO PRESENT EVIDENCE AND TESTIMONY THAT WOULD PROVE THEY ARE INNOCENT OF ALL CHARGES AGAINST THEM!
- YOU ALLOW A FOSTER CHILD TO REMAIN IN A FOSTER HOME WITH PROVEN, DOCUMENTED CASES OF NUMEROUS LICENSE VIOLATIONS, AND SUBSTIANTED ABUSE CHARGES.
It's Almost Tuesday is a fictional story based on true events of abuse within the Texas Foster Care System. The story is written as if told by an 8 year old foster child using his exact words whenever possible.
Tuesday to Tuesday
Get To Know Us
- In the Collin County courthouse, due process has a funny way of expressing itself: payback, personal vendettas and overzealous prosecutions
- Victims of Arson Want to Thank Fire Department With $1million Goal on Go Fund Me Page
- Would you trust CPS to take YOUR child? POLL RESULTS ARE IN
- Is Obama setting himself up to be the LAST U.S. PRESIDENT
- Teaching children to Read and Write
- One is to many…(remembering…)
- What’s the Minimum?
Tuesdays’ Pages of Interest
- **AUDIO FILE DOWNLOAD** Collin County CPS Drugs Foster Child
- *NEW in FULL* The 2004 Forgotten Children Report
- Angela’s Story
- Child Molester Caught – News Articles
- Collin County or Crooked County?
- Hope’s Boy
- Malicious Mother Syndrome
- MURDERED: Senator Nancy Schafer for Fighting The Corrupt Business of CPS
- Recent Posts
- It’s Almost Tuesday
- Texas Medicaid Fraud
- What Inspired “Its Almost Tuesday”
- Behind The Story
- Failure to Protect
- (C) License Information
- Texas Foster Care System (**Updated w/Pics**)
- TROXEL v. GRANVILLE – Grandparents Rights
- What is Privatization?
- Collin County’s Bad Habit
Study: Troubled homes are STILL better than foster care
Kids who stayed with their families were
LESS likely to become juvenile delinquents or teen mothers and more likely to hold jobs as young adults than kids who were removed into foster care.
14% OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH FAMILY
WERE arrested at least once rather than 44% of kids who went to foster care!
33 % OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH THEIR FAMILY
BECAME teen mothers:
but more than half (56%) of Kids WHO WENT TO FOSTER CARE BECAME TEEN MOTHERS!
33% OF KIDS WHO STAYED WITH THEIR FAMILY
held a job at least 3 months: as opposed to merely 20 % of the Kids Who Went to foster care!
Out of 500,000 children in U.S. foster care
STATISTICS SHOW that foster children are more likely than other kids to drop out of school,commit crimes, abuse drugs and become teen parents!
Teens aging out of foster care have spent nearly five years there That's twice the average length of time for all kids in the system.
Fewer than 3% of foster kids earn college degrees.
Teens in foster care are less likely to finish high school and more likely to go to prison or become homeless.
I HAVE ONE QUESTION:
WITH THESE STATISTICS - HOW CAN THE GOVERNMENT TELL US THAT CPS IS PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN?
it's almost tuesday by Forever May is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivitive 3.0 Unported License.
Navigation by WebRing
- Don't let Big Cable & the @FCC censor the Internet. Tell your lawmakers to defend #NetNeutrality Retweet! battleforthenet.com @IDLtweets 1 week ago
- #NetNeutrality stops Comcast & Verizon from charging extra fees. Let's save it! BattleForTheNet.com/july12 https://t.co/3rAzPURPMN @IDLtweets 2 weeks ago
- URGENT: the Internet is doomed, unless we save it. July 12 defend #NetNeutrality! battleforthenet.com/july12 https://t.co/a2o0jwRPXF @idltweets 4 weeks ago
- Major websites & groups announce day of action to save #netneutrality July 12 battleforthenet.com/july12 https://t.co/a3pQXsXi3j via @IDLtweets 1 month ago
- Agar Sukses Semuda Mungkin June 25, 2015 Chitra Destrya
- LK Daily Report for 7/20/17 - Placing Foster Kids With Sex Offenders and More...Here are the headlines for today. Check back soon! This post could be updated at any time throughout the day.Nevertheless, Russian adoption is a subject that seems to have come up a lot lately. Wednesday evening the New York Times published a wide-ranging interview with the president, during which Trump formally acknowledged his previously-undisclosed seco […]
- LK Daily Report for 7/19/17 - Adopting your own children and More...Here are the headlines for today. Check back soon! This post could be updated at any time throughout the day.Omaha, NE (KMTV) -- - A shocking discovery, authorities say a 7-year-old boy was found weighing just 32 pounds. His foster parents, Stephen Bauer and Megan Finlan, plead no contest to 5 counts of negligent child abuse resulting in serious injury i […]
- LK Daily Report for 7/18/17 - The Mayor Won't Quit and More...Here are the headlines for today. Check back soon! This post could be updated at any time throughout the day.The Second Amendment Foundation today filed a federal lawsuit against the head of the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) on behalf of four Michigan residents, alleging civil rights violations under color of law for enforcing re […]
- LK Daily Report for 7/17/17 - Fighting the Criminalization of Spanking and More...Here are the headlines for today. Check back soon! This post could be updated at any time throughout the day.BOSTON (AP) — A New York man is suing the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston for sexual abuse he says he suffered decades ago at a church-affiliated home for orphaned and foster children.More >> Man sues Boston archdiocese citing sex abuse a […]
- LK Daily Report for 7/16/17 - Sandusky's Buddies, Mayor the Molester and More....Here are the headlines for today. Check back soon! This post could be updated at any time throughout the day.Social workers in the UK are working an average of 64 days of overtime a year, leading care workers associations to warn that overworking increases the risks of child abuse cases such as that involving Baby P.More >> Warning Baby P case could […]
- LK Daily Report for 7/20/17 - Placing Foster Kids With Sex Offenders and More...
TEXAS FOSTER KIDS – STILL FORGOTTEN
”I saw filthy living conditions, make-shift outhouses, unsanitary food storage, in so-called outdoor camps where children must sleep in sleeping bags - no walls, no fans, no heat - for months and months and in many cases, year after year.
That’s not care. That’s cruelty.
That’s not educating.
That’s endangering” Carol Strayhorn on Texas Foster Care System in 2004
It’s Almost Tuesday