Source: http://ablechild.org (A WONDERFUL SITE)
- www.adhdfraud.com. Essays, articles and other information pertaining to the fraud of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) — Compiled by Dr. Fred Baughman.
- http://www.adhd-report.com. The Parental Intelligence Report on ‘ADHD’ by Bob Collier.www.addvideo.org. New Web site features Dr. Fred Baughman on video exposing the national experts on the ADHD fraud. Another video shows the link between psychiatric drugs and school violence.
- www.ablechild.org. ‘Parents for Label and Drug Free Education’ consists of a growing number of parents outraged over the pervaive and ever-growing drugging of our children. Begun by parent activists Sheila Matthews, Patty Weathers, Larry Smith and Vicky Dunkle, this website provides parents with the latest and more informative data surrounding “ADHD” and the drugs used to “treat” it.
- www.fightforkids.com. The purpose of this Web site is to educate parents worldwide on the facts about today’s widespread practice of labeling children mentally ill and drugging them with heavy, mind-altering, psychiatric drugs. æArmed in this way, loving parents will be able to prevail in the face of the enormous “drug children now” pressures so entrenched in society today. æProtected in this way, our children will be spared the totally unnecessary misery of a drug-hazed youth, succeeded by the risk of a drug-consumed adulthood.
- www.psychsearch.net/teenscreen.html Ken Kramer’s site documents the whole truth about Teen Screen, and connects the dots.
- www.ritalindeath.com. Lawrence Smith developed this site as a response to the death of his fourteen-Year-old Son Matthew, who died on March 21, 2000. The cause was determined to be due to heart failure from the long- term ( age 7-14 ) use ofæRitalin. The purpose of this site is to prevent more deaths of our children from these dangerous drugs.
- www.caer.com. Psychologist Lawrence Weathers gives his perspective on ADHD and profiles his method of helping called “computer assisted emotional recovery.”
- http://www.worldtalkradio.com/archives.asp?sid=97.The truth about ADHD and psychiatric drugs for children: Radio series archived on Annie Armen Live; includes John Breeding, PhD, Fred Baughman, MD, Able Child founders Patty Weathers, Sheila Matthews, and activist parents like Sheila Dunkle and Lawrence Smith whose children have died from the effects of psychiatric drugs. Great information and powerful true stories.
http://www.aTLC.org/Affiliates. Wildest Colts is an Affiliate of the Alliance for Transforming the Lives of Children.
- http://www.byronchild.com. Kali Shapiro’s new magazine is a winner. ByronChild supports the task of conscious parenting through considering the needs of children and parents within a world that is rapidly changing.
- The Aware Parenting Institute
- http://www.naomialdort.com. Supporting Authentic Parent-Child Relationships
- http://www.naturalchild.org. Our vision is a world in which all children are treated with dignity, respect, understanding, and compassion. In such a world, every child can grow into adulthood with a generous capacity for love and trust. Our society has no more urgent task.
- Parents Leadership Institute www.parentleaders.org The Parents Leadership Institute was founded by Patty Wipfler, international Re-evaluation Counseling reference person for parents, and features her work. The Institute assists parents who are eager to address the difficulties presented by parenting in today’s world.æ They focus on listening as a cornerstone skill that develops parents’ ability to connect with their children and solve problems within the family. Their goal is to empower parents and allies of children to care effectively for themselves and for young people of all ages, and to train leaders who will work for excellent community and national policy regarding parents and children. Very highly recommended.
- www.rc.org. I recommend to all the theory and practices of the grassroots Re-Evaluation Counseling Community. Includes great resources for parents.
- www.nhen.org. The National Home Education Network site provides encouraging information and support for the grassroots work of state and local homeschooling groups and individuals.
- www.windhorseassociates.org. Windhorse Associates is a non-profit treatment and education organization with a whole person approach to recovery from extreme states of mind. Our services are individually tailored in close communication with each client and family.
- www.transtherapy.org. Transtherapy is a reform movement in psychotherapy and in the mental helping professions. It is an association of practitioners who are critical of the trends of commercialism, medicalization, bureaucratization an idolization in this field.
- Anti-Psychiatry Movement
- Peter Breggin, M.D. and the Center for the Study of Psychiatry and Psychology
- Citizen’s Commission on Human Rights Dendron, David Oaks publisher, PO Box 11284, Eugene OR, 97440. (503) 341-0100. The best newspaper available on mental health system oppression. David is also the contact point for Support Coalition International, an umbrella group of organizations devoted to the work of mental health liberation. Check out their web site at www.efn.org/~dendron.
- www.drugawareness.org. Dr. Ann Tracy leads the International Coalition for Drug Awareness. Their Web site is dedicated to educating people regarding the potential harmful and life threatening short- and long-term effects of psychiatric drugs. Her specility, as reflected in her book Prozac: Panacea or Pandora? is the so-called SSRI’s.
- www.psychrights.org/Research/Digest/Researchbytopic.htm. Jim Gottstein’s Law Project for Psychiatric Rights, Scientific Research by Topic.
- Mental Health Field Articles